3550 Biscayne blvd Miami | FL 33137
WHERE MIDTOWN MEETS THE DESIGN DISTRICT
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Beautiful Bay Views on East facing Suites
- Covered + Gated On-Site Parking Availability
- 24 HR Access Control
- Convenient Ground Floor Bank
- Units Feature Wood and Tile Floors
3550 Biscayne is a 7 story office building built in 1972. This building is currently being renovated, featuring an updated exterior and an exquisitely finished lobby. Spaces available 300 SF + Up.
3550 Biscayne Building is located approximately 2.5 miles north of the Miami central business district and is at the gateway to both the booming Miami Design District and the Trendy Midtown area. Ne 36 Street leads directly to the Julia Tuttle Causeway (I-195) to Miami Beach and is the main city arterial to the Miami International Airport.
- View Floorplan »
- Brochure »
- Address: 3550 Biscayne blvd Miami | FL 33137
- Zoning: 0
- Building Class: C
- Year built: 1972
- Building Size: 50,000 Sq.Ft.
- Parking: 0
- Price: $ 0.00 psf gross